Friday, June 13, 2008

Oh no! A break!

I'm afraid I have to take off for a few weeks. I've nearly run out of shows. I've had no time because of work, and now I'm roaming Appalachia for the next few weeks. Know that Conan, Tyra, the View, and a mysterious new judge show are on the back-burner. After that, who knows? There are only so many TV shows in New York. But I'm not quitting, at least not yet. As long as there is hope for syndication, I'll be fighting to keep reviewing live TV experiences. I just won't for a few weeks.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

But what am I going to do with my Thursdays?!?!

OneFootFeet said...

I don't care for this one bit.

Unknown said...

Alright already! You said a couple weeks--it's been a month. Serious withdrawal, kid...

beth bikes! said...

boooooooooooo

Unknown said...

I second Beth. Booooooooooo.